Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School

I'm always anxious to get back to school but there's something sort of sad about it as well.  My oldest started high school yesterday.  I find it hard to believe that he's that old.  The other sad thing about school starting is that my lovely husband has to go back to work and I kind of enjoy when he's home over the summer.  There are never any dishes in the sink when I get home and all of the annoying painting gets done.  This year it was the railings on the porch.  They look really nice too.

We've really been enjoying the kitchen too.  I can't explain how much nicer it is to have space and pretty cabinets with tons and tons of storage and a gigantic island.  Of course there are a couple of things I would change if I could go back but that's a post for another day and the list is really small.


No comments:

Post a Comment