Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yippee!

We have walls!!  Wanna see?


We also have wood flooring sitting in the middle of everything.  It almost looks like a real room now.  I'm really very excited but I know we have a long way to go.

My dh and I were talking about why it seems like we have been at this for so long.  We started moving stuff and packing things right after Christmas because we thought things were going to start the second week of January but then it got pushed back two weeks.  That's why.  It's really been a long time of upheaval but it will all be worth it.

I need to pick a hot water dispenser, garbage disposal, a faucet and a few more things in the next few days.  It's killing me.  The choices are making me nuts.  Plus I tend to read far more reviews than I probably should which only muddies the waters further.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring.  I'm sure I'll have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment