Monday, April 2, 2012

Approaching Week 10 & More Decisions

It's an every day occurrence in my life.  I finally got the tile ordered.  I took the slate back for the laundry room and found out that the tile I ordered from Lowe's for the powder room was back ordered for 6 weeks.  Anyway, canceled everything and went to a tile store.  The p.r. tile was actually cheaper there and it's the same thing.  And I can get it Wednesday.

This is what I picked for the laundry area:

Yes, that is my foot in it.  And even though it (the tile, not my foot) looks like slate, it's really porcelain.  And it looks like it's bumpy but it's not so it'll be easier to clean.  I hope.  I think I'm going to use darker grout though.  More gray=less dirt.

All of my hard wood floors are in.  It'll be interesting to see it finished with stain and stuff.  From what I hear, the cabinets will be here at the end of next week.  That's something to look forward to.  I can't wait to see what they look like.  All of the appliances are waiting in the warehouse and my lighting should be here in the next couple of weeks. 

I still have to get a lot of plumbing stuff ordered.  It's making me nuts.  The choices are overwhelming and I don't want to buy something crappy but I also don't want to pay $500 for a kitchen faucet.  I think I just have to bite the bullet and order it and be done.  That's my plan for today or tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment